Thursday, June 28, 2007

Busy little progress train

Today from 8:30am-noon I read Penny Arcade archives while actively avoiding any kind of work. Then took a break from Penny Arcade to lunch and play some Final Fantasy III on the DS.

Then I had to do 5 minutes of work which involved filling in fields in a .pdf document -easy peasy, doesn't involve opening up a word document which takes an extra three milliseconds during which the comp makes that little loading squeek of strain that I hate.

Then I called Geico to reschedule my appointment tomorrow. The 10 minute conversation I was anticipating took two minutes.

Then I made a ghetto keychain for a PO Box key out of a rubberband, tape and post-its.

Then I took down some work to my boss that I did yesterday but was too lazy to talk about it yesterday. She wasn't in her office so I wrote her a note.

Now I feel accomplished and feel like I *deserve* to dick around on the internet for the rest of the day.

I have to call Delaware to check up on the status of a filing but that involves opening up a webpage and typing stuff in, and then clicking the apporpriate links to get to a phone number at which point I have to press numerous buttons on a phone and talk to a machine for a while. So really, who needs that kind of strain when I can just browse through all my blogs with just one click of a button. Yup.

No comments: